2018 was an amazing year for craft beer in Massachusetts and 2019 is gearing up to be even better. To celebrate all that is great about Mass beer, the Mass Brew Bros along with Mass Brewers Guild, Beer Advocate, and Barrel House Z, will hold a Home Brewers Contest.
Winner will have their recipe brewed at Barrel House Z for release in the BHZ taproom.
Here’s what you need to know:
• You must be a resident of MA and over 21
• (1) entry per person
• Your entry can be dropped off at Barrel House Z on February 13 or 14 from 4-9:00 pm
• Style considerations: ABV must be under 8%, no sours or wild fermentation (winning recipe is subject to review before brew day at BHZ)
• Preliminary judging will occurs at BHZ
• Final judging on March 9that BHZ with winner announced that day
• Entry must be bottled and sealed (12 oz to 22oz size—no growlers please)
• With your entry, please include your name, home address, email, phone number, beer style and ABV
Questions? Contact Dan O’Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org