Dear Valued Craft Brewer:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Massachusetts Brewers Guild (MBG). The MBG is a nonprofit organization made up of passionate craft brewers and industry professionals.
Since 2007, the nonprofit has worked to protect the interests of craft brewers at a state level while also creating a unified community of brewers and enthusiasts across the Commonwealth.
By becoming a member of the MBG you are joining the craft beer family in its mission to spread good beer while working to fight for franchise law and license reform, create stronger definitions around pay to play and share your voice surrounding the growler bill in Massachusetts.
MBG members will also enjoy the following benefits for their breweries:
- Promotion on social media and in traditional media outlets in your area
- Featured on the MBG’s website and in its new passport program (expected in 2017)
- Ability to participate in any of the MBG's festivals
- Access to the MBG’s closed Facebook group for information on ingredient purchases, equipment for sale and best practice sharing
- The resource of seasoned brewers at your fingertips to troubleshoot issues in manufacturing, licensing, distribution and marketing
- Entrance to the MBG’s annual meeting in 2017 and three additional networking events throughout the year for industry information and updates from the MBG
- Representation on Beacon Hill and your voice heard at the legislative level
Your membership dues are the financial base of what makes this organization grow and thrive. Our reach can only extend as far as our resources. The MBG is a registered 501(c)(6), nonprofit organization.
With the new programs and marketing materials expected to roll out this year, under the direction of our new full-time executive director, we have increased our dues for 2017. The due structure is based on the number of beers sales your brewery had in 2016. The MBG is an inclusive organization with the goal to have every brewery in the state band together in solidarity as a member. If for any reason you are unable to meet the amount listed for your membership dues please contact Katie Stinchon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 640-6990, to discuss your situation. Special considerations can be made.
Please complete the following forms and enclose a check with your 2017 dues to: The Masschusetts Brewers Guild, Inc. P.O. Box 51243 Boston, MA 02205
We are grateful for your contribution to the MBG which works to promote and protect your business so that you can focus on what really matters – making world-class beer!
The MBG Board of Directors